Looking for Podcast Episode - Chicago footings/beams/foundation

Looking for Podcast Episode - Chicago footings/beams/foundation

Rental Property Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 26 votes

Thanks in advance for your help! I tried using the search function in the BP podcast section of the site but I think what I'm looking for might be too specific.  

Anyway, what I remember from the episode (maybe 1-2 years ago?) was that the guest I believe was a young-ish gentleman investor who also acted as a GC, and may have specialized in Chicago homes with deteriorating foundations as he had lots of experience in installing new footings, piers, and beams in basements/ground floors.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!    

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Whitman, MA · Member since 2018 · 104 posts · 80 votes
    7y

    @Rishi B.

    I've downloaded all podcasts and starting with some of the transcripts. Anyway, I came across this link that might be of some help to you. It has the title, podcast # and the guest. Maybe it might save you from looking thru all 300 episodes.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/podcast-transcripts

  • Nikki KofkinPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 82 posts · 32 votes
    3y

    Hey! Did you find the person?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.