Building an RV park in Colorado Springs

Building an RV park in Colorado Springs

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 7 votes

Hello,

I am a 24 y/o officer in the Space Force about to move to CO springs. I am very interested in starting a small RV park, I have done a lot of research but I don't know anyone in the area. Does anyone here have any experience that would be willing to talk to me about the area and what I'll need to do? I would appreciate any help so much, thank you!

3Reply
13 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tanner PileBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2019 · 388 posts · 326 votes
    4y

    Hi Tyler, 

    I'm a real estate agent in Colorado Springs. I don't have any experience in RV parks but may be able to help you find the land you would need for it. I can also give you an update on the COS market and where the ideal places to be are. Let me know if you'd like to chat!

    Tanner Pile4.931 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.