RV park

RV park

Real Estate Investor · Katy, TX · Member since 2013 · 11 posts · 9 votes
I have a friend that would like to build an RV park. The numbers look good. We would have to buy the land and find financing. I working on a pro forma, does anybody have any ideas for how best to go about it or rv parks in general. This would be in a very big oil area with lots of potential.
7Reply
178 views

Most Popular Reply

Missouri City, TX · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 6 votes
8y

How long does it take to build a 60 spot rv park?  One year ?

See this reply in the discussion

38 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Matthew Allen

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/topics/708778

  • Flipper · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Brandon Hobbs https://www.biggerpockets.com/topics/708778

  • Rental Property Investor · Tyler, TX · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    @Anthony Carpenter

    Hey old friend. I didn’t know you were investing in this line of business. We are considering it as well.

  • Crystal DudleyPro Member
    Rio Vista, TX · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    @Brandon Hobbs i would be interested in learning more about storage, as well as RV parks (both TX and FL)

  • Rental Property Investor · LA/OC · Member since 2021 · 33 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Let me know if anyone needs help with pro forma. I’ve underwritten 500k+ RSF commercial properties. Analysis is easy- assumptions are the hard part.

  • Rental Property Investor · Prosser, WA · Member since 2017 · 81 posts · 36 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Peter Galik:

    Guys, does anyone know how many spots for RV/travel trailers I could build on 1 acre? I'm just looking for a rough numbers, we are deciding how many acres we are going to purchase in West Texas (yes, for oilfield workers). 

    Thanks!


     10 per acre is a good rule of thumb

  • Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 26 votes
    3y

    @Brandon Hobbs hi Brandon! I’d luv to chat about Rv parks. I’m considering buying land to build one. Let me know thx!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.