Jimmy Kennedy
  • Lake Worth, FL
Votes |
South Florida newbielooking for a partner/mentor ASAP

Jimmy Kennedy
  • Lake Worth, FL
Posted Jan 26 2017, 11:48

Hello everyone,

I have currently contacted a owner of a mobile home who is trying to sell for $10,000. This will be my first deal if it goes through, so at this point I am looking for all advice pertaining to mobile home whole selling. I Believe this would be a good starter deal, let me explain. The mobile home is in a park where the comps have sold for $123,000 and upword. The HOA for the park is $560 a month, the average rent on the same street is $1258 a month. At this time the home is rentable with minor repairs. Is this a good deal? What other factors am I missing to calculate? I would like to place the mobile home under contract for the asking price which has been Lowered three times over the last 4 months, which makes me believe she is definitely A motivated seller. I have an appointment with her to go over the property and hopefully put it under contract if deal is approved. Please fill me in on all that I am ignorant of. Lastly but not least I would love to partner in with someone to get a gist of how things operate in the whole selling world. If this is something that someone is interested in or if you know someone that I could contact to get further information on this subject please inform me in your replies.

Thanks guys

Loading replies...