What are you guys seeing with lot rents?

What are you guys seeing with lot rents?

Note Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2009 · 849 posts · 544 votes

I've got a couple of Lonnie deals in the works right now but space rent seems to be scaring away some of the potential buyers.

I think it's just this particular park manager...how negotiable are you guys finding parks to be with their lot rents?

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Member since 2009 · 260 posts · 119 votes
    16y

    How much is the lot rent in the parks you're working in now? I'm working on a deal right now where the lot rent is 364/month and people don't seem very excited about it.

  • Note Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2009 · 849 posts · 544 votes
    16y

    Out here in So Cal lot rents range from $400 (very low end) to $900.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.