Has anyone done business with Four Peaks Capital?

37 Replies

I received my Q2 distribution.

Adding other people below who were waiting for this update.

@Andrew Lanoie I apologize for my remark.

But our investment is 40 times the monthly payment. So when we did not receive any response to our emails for several days, this naturally triggers concerns and emotions. Which may or may not be valid but we have no way to know until we hear back.

Thanks for getting back to us. We hope our capital is in safe hands with you.

@Cam Chan , @David Calme , @Sangeetha G. , @James Richardson

Originally posted by @James W. :

I received my Q2 distribution.

Adding other people below who were waiting for this update.

@Andrew Lanoie I apologize for my remark.

But our investment is 40 times the monthly payment. So when we did not receive any response to our emails for several days, this naturally triggers concerns and emotions. Which may or may not be valid but we have no way to know until we hear back.

Thanks for getting back to us. We hope our capital is in safe hands with you.

@Cam Chan , @David Calme , @Sangeetha G. , @James Richardson

Was the Q2 distribution disbursed later than advertised/expected? 

I would stay away at all costs.  Four Peaks Capital Partners appears to be a fraud and I feel I'm scammed.  I invested 6 figures about a year ago, and only got one distribution and that was only after numerous calls and emails.  Now its 5 months later and no word on the next "quarterly" distribution promised.  I send emails, no responses.  I call and get an answering service.  There is no communication except for an irrelevant biweekly blog that holds no value to me.  

@Andrew Lanoie please respond.  I want my capital back.

Any updates on your end from Four Peaks? 
@Cam Chan , @David Calme , @Sangeetha G. , @James Richardson@James W

Andrew did call me, there was a second distribution I didn't know about and a 3rd supposed to be coming shortly.  So it appears a little better that what I thought.  Seems there's been some reorganization and my investor relations contact from Four Peaks moved on. This sponsor I will continue to monitor closely. 

Thanks for the update.  I have eagerly wanted to get into this space..
I had a few calls with Sunrise that had some pretty poor answers / or lack of to my questions so was leaning toward Four Peaks since those conversations went better.  However based on these experiences still seem too risky versus just going after some of the options with RealCrowd that seem attractive and proven.

Originally posted by @Zach Zimmer :

Thanks for the update.  I have eagerly wanted to get into this space..
I had a few calls with Sunrise that had some pretty poor answers / or lack of to my questions so was leaning toward Four Peaks since those conversations went better.  However based on these experiences still seem too risky versus just going after some of the options with RealCrowd that seem attractive and proven.

Agreed. I don't get a great taste or feeling about the MHP sponsors mentioned based on this. I will stick with large funds of proven operators.

Maybe these are isolated incidents, but operators of MF and other assets seem to be more professional.

Q1 distribution is missing again. And the pattern of no response to emails is back again.

This repeating pattern makes us regret the descision of investing with them.

@Kornel Kurtz and other investors, did you get your Q1 distribution?

@Andrew Lanoie  - can you please let us know?

Well....here we go again with this company!  Second quarter in a row with NO distribution!!!  I wish I had never heard of them. Their customer relations person quit and you can NEVER talk to someone in person.  If anyone has money with them please PM me. I want to explore options to at least recover what I invested with them and it’s substantial. They are blaming everything on COVID but seems that hasn’t affected our dividend payments from our stocks!