Hey BP! First tine dealing with a mobile home. I was wondering if i can put it under contract from seller and then flipping the contract ro a end buyer. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated thank you.
Specialist · Riverside, CA · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
7y
Technically I believe yes practically no. Most end buyers who are going to live in a mobile home will have an agent and not be willing to buy from a wholesaler like an investor would. Being a wholesaler means you can't list on MLS and you will miss out on the vast majority of exposure. Also unlike an investor you may have to deal with financing requirements from the buyer.
Each state is different but being that California is California and is know as one of the most heavily restricted states not to mention so left wing tenant friendly states, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if there is all kinds of regulation against what your trying to do. I respect the hustle, but you may just find it not worth the head aches in the end.