granger, IN · Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 3 votes
for park owner in Indiana out there , do you guys have a certificate of occupancy stating how many lots it gets approved?
I can only find an operating license from Indiana state saying how many lots they approve. The city only provide a zoning verification letter but doesn't say how many lots the city approves for.
Bloomington, IN · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 3 votes
7y
Great question. I have always assumed that the state health dept operating license that says how many lots you can have is the governing document. But there could be some additional hurdles / approvals at the local level in some areas.
Each city/county has their own zoning laws, so to be safe I would check with the city/county by calling or reading their local codes / zoning online during due diligence. If you find the answer, please post here!