Multifamily in Tucson mixed use investment opportunity

Multifamily in Tucson mixed use investment opportunity

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes

This investment opportunity is located in central Tucson in a top tier market for investors, Turn key with a cap rate of 9.7 and seller is open to financing under terms discussed it's a 15% cash on cash return ROI of 20% this won't last it is location is just north of speedway and just south of swan.

Is there a reason I should think twice about this ?

0Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Napa, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Marc Luety Well based on this little information it looks good but the devil is the details. I would be interested in what actually drives the numbers you posted.

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Tom Campbell I use a system called roi muse, I have put in the offer price financing terms and expenses on based on what seller has told me and other collected data. What detail do u think I should be looking into? Also I may not be liquid enough to close if your interested in it also, I’m very new to this bigger pockets so not sure really what’s allowed or of interest to all

  • Specialist · Napa, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Marc Luety I have not used it (BP) very much outside of browse for information. Are you looking at a small retail strip? Mozt of the stuff I have looked at in Tucson has been multifamily.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.