Connect With Raleigh/Durham Investors and Agents

Connect With Raleigh/Durham Investors and Agents

Real Estate Agent · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2022 · 213 posts · 293 votes

Hello all, 

I am a licensed agent local to Fayetteville. I work with a lot of investors local in town, and many out of state investors (that I have met here from Bigger Pockets) here in the NC Markets. 

I do also work in the Raleigh/Durham and surrounding areas, and would love to network with some more investors up that way. Find out what everyone is looking for, and see if there's any service, or information I may be able to provide to help investors in their journeys. Even if I cannot work with you- understanding more of investors buy-boxes in town is always useful information- and hopefully I can still provide value to our conversation. 

Would love to connect with other agents that work with Investors, as there's always a business opportunity when people are open to it. 

Very much so looking forward to meeting some new people; if anyone is local and wants to meet for coffee- just know I'll buy! 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/... Here is a link to market data research I have done recently on Raleigh and on Durham- just to show that I do love learning about the market and discussing it- this is where I can provide immense value. 

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...

Let's connect!

Cheers!

2Reply
32 views

Most Popular Reply

New to Real Estate · Cary, NC · Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 28 votes
3y

Hello Jared! I'm a newbie to the REI space and am looking to buy rental properties in the Cary/Raleigh surrounding areas. Probably can't afford anything inside those city limits, so looking more at the outlying cities/towns, but still looking for reasonable appreciation value. I've been doing some research as well and am not seeing a buying opportunity at this time, although I'm keeping my eye on the opportunities that are out there to make sure I don't miss the right one as I'm just looking for the right opportunity, not the right time to buy into the market. Always happy to make more connections, so great to meet you!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Cary, NC · Member since 2023 · 21 posts · 28 votes
    3y

    Hello Jared! I'm a newbie to the REI space and am looking to buy rental properties in the Cary/Raleigh surrounding areas. Probably can't afford anything inside those city limits, so looking more at the outlying cities/towns, but still looking for reasonable appreciation value. I've been doing some research as well and am not seeing a buying opportunity at this time, although I'm keeping my eye on the opportunities that are out there to make sure I don't miss the right one as I'm just looking for the right opportunity, not the right time to buy into the market. Always happy to make more connections, so great to meet you!

  • Real Estate Agent · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2022 · 213 posts · 293 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Zachary Brown:

    Hello Jared! I'm a newbie to the REI space and am looking to buy rental properties in the Cary/Raleigh surrounding areas. Probably can't afford anything inside those city limits, so looking more at the outlying cities/towns, but still looking for reasonable appreciation value. I've been doing some research as well and am not seeing a buying opportunity at this time, although I'm keeping my eye on the opportunities that are out there to make sure I don't miss the right one as I'm just looking for the right opportunity, not the right time to buy into the market. Always happy to make more connections, so great to meet you!


    Thank you Zachary! I appreciate you reaching out and telling me about your background! Would love connect and chat further!

    Cheers!

  • Professional · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2016 · 126 posts · 123 votes
    3y

     Might want to check out NCREIA. (www.NCREIA.com).We also have a wonderful, fantastic subgroup leader in Fayetteville, Cheryl Gleason. She is a wealth of knowledge and often speaks in the RDU market. She would be a great connection for you! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2022 · 213 posts · 293 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Kathie Russell:

     Might want to check out NCREIA. (www.NCREIA.com).We also have a wonderful, fantastic subgroup leader in Fayetteville, Cheryl Gleason. She is a wealth of knowledge and often speaks in the RDU market. She would be a great connection for you! 


    I appreciate the referral, I already refer her out to my investors :)

    Thank you!

    Cheers!

  • Cory J ThorntonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Raleigh, NC · Member since 2021 · 240 posts · 281 votes
    3y

    @Jared Trindade - I have a property management and brokerage office north of Raleigh (Franklin County). We only work with business owners and investors. Every now and then I have a client who wants me to do something in Fayetteville, and I could use a strong referral partner in that market. 

    If you're ever in the Raleigh area, I would love to connect. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fayetteville, NC · Member since 2022 · 213 posts · 293 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Cory J Thornton:

    @Jared Trindade - I have a property management and brokerage office north of Raleigh (Franklin County). We only work with business owners and investors. Every now and then I have a client who wants me to do something in Fayetteville, and I could use a strong referral partner in that market. 

    If you're ever in the Raleigh area, I would love to connect. 

    Absolutely, looks like we are already connected on here, would love to chat and meet next time I'm up that way. Shoot me a message! 

    Cheers!

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    3y

    Start an online Meetup!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.