Error in headline. What is your take on Jack Bosch's Land Profit Generator Program? Has anyone had any success using his program? Is it worth every penny he is charging for the program?
Investor 路 SD 路 Member since 2023 路 35 posts 路 33 votes
2y
I have been to his events & have his course. It is OK but nothing great. I agree with @JT Olmstead and @Scott Morris that almost all high level land investors have taken at least one course & there are better options. I have yet to see a free course be anything worthwhile but there are some that are relatively cheap for what they give you. I personally am a mid 6 figure earner & have been in land for 8 years now. I have numerous course, including Bosch's. If I were to recommend a single course to get you going & with the best information, it would be landrichesblueprint.com. I heard this guy speak years ago & he really knows this business & the course is solid. He also has the best document set included that I have ever seen. Hope that helps. Feel free to reach out!
Investor 路 Tampa, FL 路 Member since 2015 路 183 posts 路 83 votes
3y
It appears as if he runs one of those programs where they hook you on a low/free cost training and then hit you non-stop with "upgrades", and "higher levels of coaching". With the whole, "if you really want success you need the next level". You'll be 50k in debt before you know it. I'd suggest trying a free training first that gives you the basics that will get you started and see if it's the right business for you. You can find free training (I'm not in any way affiliated but have gone through it and it's quite thorough) at LandConquest.... if I put the ending might get blocked but Google is your friend. Spending some on marketing/mailers/trying to find motivated sellers would be a better use of your money (in my opinion).
It appears as if he runs one of those programs where they hook you on a low/free cost training and then hit you non-stop with "upgrades", and "higher levels of coaching". With the whole, "if you really want success you need the next level". You'll be 50k in debt before you know it. I'd suggest trying a free training first that gives you the basics that will get you started and see if it's the right business for you. You can find free training (I'm not in any way affiliated but have gone through it and it's quite thorough) at LandConquest.... if I put the ending might get blocked but Google is your friend. Spending some on marketing/mailers/trying to find motivated sellers would be a better use of your money (in my opinion).
I downloaded one of his "free" blueprints to building wealth flipping vacant land. The next thing I know I am assigned one of his "land experts" to contact in case I have any questions about the land flipping gig he is running. It just so happens that so called "free" blueprint was just an "overview" aka appetizer before being served the main dish aka his $2k Land Profit Generator Program or $200 monthly. I told her I cannot afford that, which I assumed correctly that the so-called free blueprint is useless without paying $2,000 for the training program. I better keep that $2,000 in my pocket or bank account.
Investor 路 Mesa, AZ 路 Member since 2015 路 49 posts 路 38 votes
3y
I'm sure if you put the time and money in to Bosch's course it could work.
The simple reality though (as @Scott Morris noted) is that there are many high quality land courses out there that are either free or inexpensive.
Almost every one of the several multi-seven-figure land flippers I know has taken at least one course. It's easy to make a solid ROI on an affordable course.
Investor 路 SD 路 Member since 2023 路 35 posts 路 33 votes
2y
I have been to his events & have his course. It is OK but nothing great. I agree with @JT Olmstead and @Scott Morris that almost all high level land investors have taken at least one course & there are better options. I have yet to see a free course be anything worthwhile but there are some that are relatively cheap for what they give you. I personally am a mid 6 figure earner & have been in land for 8 years now. I have numerous course, including Bosch's. If I were to recommend a single course to get you going & with the best information, it would be landrichesblueprint.com. I heard this guy speak years ago & he really knows this business & the course is solid. He also has the best document set included that I have ever seen. Hope that helps. Feel free to reach out!