Tips on down payment partner for seller finance deal

Tips on down payment partner for seller finance deal

Member since 2024 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Good afternoon BP, 

I currently have 2 deals under contract on a seller finance agreement. Seller is agreeing to do 90% seller finance at 9% interest, with a 10% down payment. They are rentals that are both cash flowing and under lease until next May, at which point I plan to rehab and resale. I am trying to raise the 10% down and bring in a partner or GAP loan person. So far the DSRC companies I have reached out to don't have any programs that will do something like this. 

0Reply
59 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Austin, TX · Member since 2019 · 69 posts · 28 votes
    2y

    Hi Randy Mann! Reach out, I'll be interested in possibly helping out. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Randy Mann

    You will need to find a private lender or partner on these deals

    Also recognize that when you go to refinance it probably will not be in a year as the lender will want to typically go 75% max and chances of that type of appreciation in 12 months is very very low

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.