Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes
Out of state owner looking to sell home in Mesquite, TX (near corner of Ripplewood Dr. and Salerno Dr. for reference) for higher price through creative finance.
Open to:
--Seller carry wraparound (with my current 1st and 2nd loans in place).
--Lease-option/rent to own.
I am thousands of miles away in Vancouver, WA.
Need someone with experience and boots on the ground to manage the process: advertise, show, vet buyers, manage closing paperwork.
Could be a realtor or other vendors who want to earn a fee for the service.
Home was originally 4/2 but converted 2021 to co-housing with 3/7. Ideal for large family, multigenerational living. Mesquite is strict on code enforcement not allowing more than 4 unrelated parties to rent the same unit.
I'm moderately experienced in subject-to (had approx 6 over last 9 years), but this will be my first time as a seller with the underlying loans in my name and more of the risk on my credit. Love to hear from you.
Out of state owner looking to sell home in Mesquite, TX (near corner of Ripplewood Dr. and Salerno Dr. for reference) for higher price through creative finance.
Open to:
--Seller carry wraparound (with my current 1st and 2nd loans in place).
--Lease-option/rent to own.
I am thousands of miles away in Vancouver, WA.
Need someone with experience and boots on the ground to manage the process: advertise, show, vet buyers, manage closing paperwork.
Could be a realtor or other vendors who want to earn a fee for the service.
Home was originally 4/2 but converted 2021 to co-housing with 3/7. Ideal for large family, multigenerational living. Mesquite is strict on code enforcement not allowing more than 4 unrelated parties to rent the same unit.
I'm moderately experienced in subject-to (had approx 6 over last 9 years), but this will be my first time as a seller with the underlying loans in my name and more of the risk on my credit. Love to hear from you.
There number of investors that would be interested if you was making them a good enough deal to buy it. I know I would.
If you’re looking to sell it for top dollar to homeowner, I would suggest finding a realtor that’s familiar with wraps. Keep in mind though they’re going to want a commission that might be as much as your down payment.
Out of state owner looking to sell home in Mesquite, TX (near corner of Ripplewood Dr. and Salerno Dr. for reference) for higher price through creative finance.
Open to:
--Seller carry wraparound (with my current 1st and 2nd loans in place).
--Lease-option/rent to own.
I am thousands of miles away in Vancouver, WA.
Need someone with experience and boots on the ground to manage the process: advertise, show, vet buyers, manage closing paperwork.
Could be a realtor or other vendors who want to earn a fee for the service.
Home was originally 4/2 but converted 2021 to co-housing with 3/7. Ideal for large family, multigenerational living. Mesquite is strict on code enforcement not allowing more than 4 unrelated parties to rent the same unit.
I'm moderately experienced in subject-to (had approx 6 over last 9 years), but this will be my first time as a seller with the underlying loans in my name and more of the risk on my credit. Love to hear from you.
There number of investors that would be interested if you was making them a good enough deal to buy it. I know I would.
If you’re looking to sell it for top dollar to homeowner, I would suggest finding a realtor that’s familiar with wraps. Keep in mind though they’re going to want a commission that might be as much as your down payment.
Out of state owner looking to sell home in Mesquite, TX (near corner of Ripplewood Dr. and Salerno Dr. for reference) for higher price through creative finance.
Open to:
--Seller carry wraparound (with my current 1st and 2nd loans in place).
--Lease-option/rent to own.
I am thousands of miles away in Vancouver, WA.
Need someone with experience and boots on the ground to manage the process: advertise, show, vet buyers, manage closing paperwork.
Could be a realtor or other vendors who want to earn a fee for the service.
Home was originally 4/2 but converted 2021 to co-housing with 3/7. Ideal for large family, multigenerational living. Mesquite is strict on code enforcement not allowing more than 4 unrelated parties to rent the same unit.
I'm moderately experienced in subject-to (had approx 6 over last 9 years), but this will be my first time as a seller with the underlying loans in my name and more of the risk on my credit. Love to hear from you.
Hi @Sandor Lau I'll send you a private message. Maybe I can help.
Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes
1y
Joe, thanks for your reply. I'm basically at water level on this, and I don't know that other investors could make this cashflow any more than I could without me selling at a huge loss.
Out of state owner looking to sell home in Mesquite, TX (near corner of Ripplewood Dr. and Salerno Dr. for reference) for higher price through creative finance.
Open to:
--Seller carry wraparound (with my current 1st and 2nd loans in place).
--Lease-option/rent to own.
I am thousands of miles away in Vancouver, WA.
Need someone with experience and boots on the ground to manage the process: advertise, show, vet buyers, manage closing paperwork.
Could be a realtor or other vendors who want to earn a fee for the service.
Home was originally 4/2 but converted 2021 to co-housing with 3/7. Ideal for large family, multigenerational living. Mesquite is strict on code enforcement not allowing more than 4 unrelated parties to rent the same unit.
I'm moderately experienced in subject-to (had approx 6 over last 9 years), but this will be my first time as a seller with the underlying loans in my name and more of the risk on my credit. Love to hear from you.
There number of investors that would be interested if you was making them a good enough deal to buy it. I know I would.
If you’re looking to sell it for top dollar to homeowner, I would suggest finding a realtor that’s familiar with wraps. Keep in mind though they’re going to want a commission that might be as much as your down payment.
To sell your property with creative financing options, hire a Realtor or Creative Finance Specialist in Dallas-Fort Worth. Structure a lease-option deal to protect your credit and ensure a good payment history. Partner with local vendors for showings and closing, advertise the property, screen and vet buyers, and ensure payments flow through a servicing company. Potential vendors include DFW Property Management Group, Pride Street Realty, Quest Trust Company, and Westar Title Company.
Investor · Vancouver, WA · Member since 2014 · 11 posts · 5 votes
1y
@Wale Lawal thank you for a thoughtful reply. Do you have someone specific you would recommend to structure the lease option that you or clients have worked with before?
Real Estate Broker · Coppell, TX · Member since 2011 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
1y
That's a tough one. Is the house empty now?
Mesquite is tough on rentals/landlords. None of my regular investor clients will buy in Mesquite for years now. Just too much of a headache.
My thought is don't mess around with this. Don't owner finance it, get rid of it any way you can, even if you take a hit on it. I see too many of these pull a rabbit out of a hat deals that just cause you more trouble and headaches down the road. You put RTO in it, they destroy the house, and then you're in a worse position 3-4-5 years from now when there is little appreciation and the house is destroyed.