Mortgage Note investors

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 

Here you go. I would start at paperstac and Brett Burky and Co.

ARCPE

Aspen Funds

Boston Note Co

Colonial Funding

Debexpert

Debtx

Faller Financial

First Financial Network

FIxNotes

FNAC

Garnet Capital

Gitsit

Infinity-Data

Keyhole Financial

Kirkland Group

Labrador Lending

Mission Capital

Nationwide Secured Capital

NLEX

NNG Capital Fund

NotesTraders

NoteTadeX

NoteTraderExchange

Oak Harbor

Paperstac

Phoenix

PPR Note Co

RAMS Capital

Reliant Financial

Revolve Capital

Right House Capital

Right House Capital

Security Financial Services

Situs AMC

SN Servicing

Watermark exchange

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 181 posts · 63 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

    Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 


     Just be careful as often Note brokers are sharing assets that are not approved by the seller to share and the assets could be old.  I would suggest finding those who are doing direct mail to note owners and get assets they can't afford. We are discussing this with Jeff Armstrong on our next show. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

    Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 

    Here you go. I would start at paperstac and Brett Burky and Co.

    ARCPE

    Aspen Funds

    Boston Note Co

    Colonial Funding

    Debexpert

    Debtx

    Faller Financial

    First Financial Network

    FIxNotes

    FNAC

    Garnet Capital

    Gitsit

    Infinity-Data

    Keyhole Financial

    Kirkland Group

    Labrador Lending

    Mission Capital

    Nationwide Secured Capital

    NLEX

    NNG Capital Fund

    NotesTraders

    NoteTadeX

    NoteTraderExchange

    Oak Harbor

    Paperstac

    Phoenix

    PPR Note Co

    RAMS Capital

    Reliant Financial

    Revolve Capital

    Right House Capital

    Right House Capital

    Security Financial Services

    Situs AMC

    SN Servicing

    Watermark exchange

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
    Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

    Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 


     Just be careful as often Note brokers are sharing assets that are not approved by the seller to share and the assets could be old.  I would suggest finding those who are doing direct mail to note owners and get assets they can't afford. We are discussing this with Jeff Armstrong on our next show. 


    Yup thats were you mine the gold in Notes seller carry back.. !! competing against those in the industry is very hard .. .And your not going to have any luck trying to daisy chain these deals .
  • Investor · Member since 2024 · 181 posts · 63 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
    Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

    Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 


     Just be careful as often Note brokers are sharing assets that are not approved by the seller to share and the assets could be old.  I would suggest finding those who are doing direct mail to note owners and get assets they can't afford. We are discussing this with Jeff Armstrong on our next show. 


    Yup thats were you mine the gold in Notes seller carry back.. !! competing against those in the industry is very hard .. .And your not going to have any luck trying to daisy chain these deals .

     Absolutely on our next show Episode we have Jeff Armstrong talking about this exact topic.

  • Lender · Nationwide · Member since 2018 · 571 posts · 310 votes
    1y

    @Dana Lenoir Hi Dana, I broker notes from time to time. Happy to connect. 

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
    Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
    Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
    Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

    Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 


     Just be careful as often Note brokers are sharing assets that are not approved by the seller to share and the assets could be old.  I would suggest finding those who are doing direct mail to note owners and get assets they can't afford. We are discussing this with Jeff Armstrong on our next show. 


    Yup thats were you mine the gold in Notes seller carry back.. !! competing against those in the industry is very hard .. .And your not going to have any luck trying to daisy chain these deals .

     Absolutely on our next show Episode we have Jeff Armstrong talking about this exact topic.


    dont know Jeff but I have been dealing with seller carry back notes since the 70s.. U dont hear much about it .. its a niche and anyone who has taken back a seller carry back note usually gets a few direct mail peices offering to buy your note.. thats all it takes  its public record make contact offer to buy .. etc. 
    • Lender · Chicago, IL · Member since 2021 · 424 posts · 145 votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
      Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

      Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 


       Just be careful as often Note brokers are sharing assets that are not approved by the seller to share and the assets could be old.  I would suggest finding those who are doing direct mail to note owners and get assets they can't afford. We are discussing this with Jeff Armstrong on our next show. 


      Yup thats were you mine the gold in Notes seller carry back.. !! competing against those in the industry is very hard .. .And your not going to have any luck trying to daisy chain these deals .

       Absolutely on our next show Episode we have Jeff Armstrong talking about this exact topic.


      dont know Jeff but I have been dealing with seller carry back notes since the 70s.. U dont hear much about it .. its a niche and anyone who has taken back a seller carry back note usually gets a few direct mail peices offering to buy your note.. thats all it takes  its public record make contact offer to buy .. etc. 

       Are you a note broker? Or just generally discussing here.

    • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
      Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
      11mo
      Quote from @Jason Taken:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
      Quote from @Jay Hinrichs:
      Quote from @Lauren Sanford:
      Quote from @Dana Lenoir:

      Hey, I’m looking to connect with my note brokers!! I’m buying notes! 


       Just be careful as often Note brokers are sharing assets that are not approved by the seller to share and the assets could be old.  I would suggest finding those who are doing direct mail to note owners and get assets they can't afford. We are discussing this with Jeff Armstrong on our next show. 


      Yup thats were you mine the gold in Notes seller carry back.. !! competing against those in the industry is very hard .. .And your not going to have any luck trying to daisy chain these deals .

       Absolutely on our next show Episode we have Jeff Armstrong talking about this exact topic.


      dont know Jeff but I have been dealing with seller carry back notes since the 70s.. U dont hear much about it .. its a niche and anyone who has taken back a seller carry back note usually gets a few direct mail peices offering to buy your note.. thats all it takes  its public record make contact offer to buy .. etc. 

       Are you a note broker? Or just generally discussing here.


      I am not a broker per se I do make new orginations every week though.. and I have sold many many properties over the year with seller finance that I owned. 
  • Denise SuppleeBusiness Member
    Realtor · Willow Grove, PA · Member since 2017 · 979 posts · 642 votes
    1y

    Hello Dana, I am co-founder of a co-investing club. And ironically, we are investing in a private note currently. And we have before. We have had good outcomes. What is nice is that we invest as a club. Each member contributes at least $5K but can put in more. And more often than not we get preferred interest because of the amount we contribute together as a club. 

    Spark Rental Co-Investing Club577 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.