My name is Talia, a real estate investor based in Israel, currently focusing on buy & hold rental investments in Indianapolis.
I’m looking to connect with local agents, property managers, and other professionals who know the Indy market well and are open to collaboration. My goal is to learn the different neighborhoods, rental dynamics, and build long-term local partnerships.
If you’re active in Indianapolis and happy to connect feel free to comment or message me.
Property Manager · Kokomo, IN · Member since 2020 · 172 posts · 44 votes
8mo
Hi Talia! I own a property management company based in Kokomo, about 45 minutes north of Indy, and we actively manage properties throughout the Indianapolis market. I’ve got a strong team including two experienced agents and a sales manager who knows Indy inside and out. I’d be happy to connect you with our sales manager to talk through your goals and see if it’s a good fit. Feel free to shoot me a message and we can set something up.
My name is Talia, a real estate investor based in Israel, currently focusing on buy & hold rental investments in Indianapolis.
I’m looking to connect with local agents, property managers, and other professionals who know the Indy market well and are open to collaboration. My goal is to learn the different neighborhoods, rental dynamics, and build long-term local partnerships.
If you’re active in Indianapolis and happy to connect feel free to comment or message me.