Electrical Contractor Looking to Add Value on a Real Estate Deal

Electrical Contractor Looking to Add Value on a Real Estate Deal

Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 5 votes

Hi everyone,

I am an electrical contractor and I am new to the real estate investing space. I would like to connect with an experienced investor, flipper, or contractor who may be working on a deal where my electrical skills and construction knowledge could bring value.

I am interested in learning more about buying, renovating, and investing in real estate, especially fix and flips or value add projects. In return, I can offer hands on experience with electrical work, project knowledge, and support on the construction side.

I am not looking for a handout. I am looking to build relationships, learn the business the right way, and contribute real value to the right deal or partnership.

If you are open to connecting, collaborating, or sharing advice, I would appreciate the opportunity to talk.

Thank you.

3Reply
124 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Robert EllisBusiness Member
    Developer · Miami, FL · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Jesus Cruz:

    Hi everyone,

    I am an electrical contractor and I am new to the real estate investing space. I would like to connect with an experienced investor, flipper, or contractor who may be working on a deal where my electrical skills and construction knowledge could bring value.

    I am interested in learning more about buying, renovating, and investing in real estate, especially fix and flips or value add projects. In return, I can offer hands on experience with electrical work, project knowledge, and support on the construction side.

    I am not looking for a handout. I am looking to build relationships, learn the business the right way, and contribute real value to the right deal or partnership.

    If you are open to connecting, collaborating, or sharing advice, I would appreciate the opportunity to talk.

    Thank you.


    The phrase that stood out to me was "San Francisco."

    One lesson expensive markets taught me is that construction mistakes get magnified fast. A repair that might be a nuisance in another market can completely change the economics of a deal when labor, permits, and holding costs are already high.

    That's why I think electrical knowledge is more valuable than a lot of newer investors realize. Knowing the difference between a simple panel upgrade and a much larger electrical issue can change how a property gets underwritten from day one.

    The investors I've seen build the strongest partnerships usually started by solving problems before they ever asked for equity or ownership.

    In the San Francisco area, are you looking to get involved with flips specifically, or are you interested in value-add rentals as well?

  • Real Estate Broker · Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 427 votes
    3mo
    Quote from @Jesus Cruz:

    Hi everyone,

    I am an electrical contractor and I am new to the real estate investing space. I would like to connect with an experienced investor, flipper, or contractor who may be working on a deal where my electrical skills and construction knowledge could bring value.

    I am interested in learning more about buying, renovating, and investing in real estate, especially fix and flips or value add projects. In return, I can offer hands on experience with electrical work, project knowledge, and support on the construction side.

    I am not looking for a handout. I am looking to build relationships, learn the business the right way, and contribute real value to the right deal or partnership.

    If you are open to connecting, collaborating, or sharing advice, I would appreciate the opportunity to talk.

    Thank you.


     Welcome to BP! Active investor in the SF Bay Area and Seattle. We are always looking to work with great electrical contractors. :)

  • Member since 2026 · 3 posts · 5 votes
    3mo

    Hey Adrian pleasure to meet you. We can definitely speak further into any new opportunities 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.