Great lead that we just got! Call the angry lady back...

6 Replies

You know those angry sellers who we all kind of dread calling back.... Call them. 

voice mail: "I got one of your little letters in the mail. Quite frankly I think you have sent me 6 (it was our last mail on that list). I'm tired of you bugging us. I will take 55k for the home and not a penny less. If you can't pay that don't bother calling. "

Had she not given that $ number I wouldn't have wanted to call her. The home in question is worth 110k +. 55k is a STEAL. The home was just renovated. They are just tired landlords. It gets BETTER!

"We have 6 other properties that we want to sell us well." 

Just sent us info on all 7 and it looks like several of them are great deals.

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)

@Ryan Dossey  very well done! Way to stay with it. Let us know how things progress. Good luck!

I was once told that the people on the end of the spectrum are the easiest people to flip. The middle of the road not passionate is the hardest because they don't care ;)

I find that equally true for real estate 

A lot of the people I talk to seem afraid to take the calls they have worked so hard for. The worst thing these callers can do to you is say no! Don't let the fear of rejection hinder your success. 

Will definitely keep you guys posted. Others feel free to chime in with your success stories on difficult calls. I think this will really help some of the newer DM users.

Ryan Dossey, Real Estate Agent in IN (#RB15001099)
Originally posted by @Ryan Dossey :

A lot of the people I talk to seem afraid to take the calls they have worked so hard for. The worst thing these callers can do to you is say no! Don't let the fear of rejection hinder your success. 

Will definitely keep you guys posted. Others feel free to chime in with your success stories on difficult calls. I think this will really help some of the newer DM users.

Anyone with a fear of rejection has never had teenagers ;-)

1(506) 471-4126

@Ryan Dossey  You are about to make bank! You may have hit the jackpot with this lady! Even in my short time doing this I've already had my fair share of angry callers/remove me from your list people! Yes please keep us updated on this one.

@Ryan Dossey  That is exactly why you want a seller to name their price first! (And return calls). Nice job!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.