Great lead that we just got! Call the angry lady back...

Great lead that we just got! Call the angry lady back...

Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes

You know those angry sellers who we all kind of dread calling back.... Call them. 

voice mail: "I got one of your little letters in the mail. Quite frankly I think you have sent me 6 (it was our last mail on that list). I'm tired of you bugging us. I will take 55k for the home and not a penny less. If you can't pay that don't bother calling. "

Had she not given that $ number I wouldn't have wanted to call her. The home in question is worth 110k +. 55k is a STEAL. The home was just renovated. They are just tired landlords. It gets BETTER!

"We have 6 other properties that we want to sell us well." 

Just sent us info on all 7 and it looks like several of them are great deals.

6Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
11y

I was once told that the people on the end of the spectrum are the easiest people to flip. The middle of the road not passionate is the hardest because they don't care ;)

I find that equally true for real estate 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Marietta, GA · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 10 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey very well done! Way to stay with it. Let us know how things progress. Good luck!

  • Hanford, CA · Member since 2013 · 5k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    I was once told that the people on the end of the spectrum are the easiest people to flip. The middle of the road not passionate is the hardest because they don't care ;)

    I find that equally true for real estate 

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    A lot of the people I talk to seem afraid to take the calls they have worked so hard for. The worst thing these callers can do to you is say no! Don't let the fear of rejection hinder your success. 

    Will definitely keep you guys posted. Others feel free to chime in with your success stories on difficult calls. I think this will really help some of the newer DM users.

  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Ryan Dossey:

    A lot of the people I talk to seem afraid to take the calls they have worked so hard for. The worst thing these callers can do to you is say no! Don't let the fear of rejection hinder your success. 

    Will definitely keep you guys posted. Others feel free to chime in with your success stories on difficult calls. I think this will really help some of the newer DM users.

     Anyone with a fear of rejection has never had teenagers ;-)

  • Birmingham, AL · Member since 2012 · 115 posts · 28 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey You are about to make bank! You may have hit the jackpot with this lady! Even in my short time doing this I've already had my fair share of angry callers/remove me from your list people! Yes please keep us updated on this one.

  • Real Estate Investor · Clovis, CA · Member since 2014 · 195 posts · 194 votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey That is exactly why you want a seller to name their price first! (And return calls). Nice job!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.