Asked, "Do you work for BiggerPockets?"

7 Replies

Over the past few weeks, I've attended several networking events. A couple were related to Real Estate, but most aren't; regardless, some way or another I got on the topic of BP, and I just gushed!

People will comment, "Wow, you must know a lot about RE Investing?!" To which I tell them that what I know can fill a 12 oz cup, but before I joined BP, it could've fit into a 2 oz cup! 

I've even written the link for BP onto my business cards with a few people I've met, because they mentioned they were wanting to get into investing. I tell them this is an incredible place to come and learn a TON!

I find this forum a wealth of knowledge, and indirectly, it helps me in my business too!

Thanks to Joshua, Brandon and all of you other posters who are so generous in sharing your deals, knowledge and expertise. Collectively, you're making this such a great place! 

And no, Joshua and Brandon, I don't need to fill out a W-2 or 1099 for spreading the word ;-o)

I agree, I spread the word about this site to people all the time.  It's one of the first things that comes up when discussing real estate investing.  I just wish someone turned me onto BP earlier...

We love when people spread the love . . . thanks guys!

Yes, I've been unemployed with BP for over 5 years now, lousy pay, great returns. :) 

Originally posted by @Bill G.:

Yes, I've been unemployed with BP for over 5 years now, lousy pay, great returns. :) 

Hahaa! Love it!

@William Allen  Yes! Knowledge is power! I can't believe all that I've learned thus far, and I haven't even been able to listen to more than a dozen of the podcasts. That's a goal to listen to at least one a week until I get caught up!

They will certainly help, I have picked up a lot from listening to them.  

this is a great topic! I too let all the investors that I work with know about this site! That is the least we could do for @Joshua Dorkin   is spread the word! I am also a big fan of creating a pro or plus account! It is the least amount of money that we could spend compared to the rest of the education out there. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.