Asked, "Do you work for BiggerPockets?"

Asked, "Do you work for BiggerPockets?"

Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes

Over the past few weeks, I've attended several networking events. A couple were related to Real Estate, but most aren't; regardless, some way or another I got on the topic of BP, and I just gushed!

People will comment, "Wow, you must know a lot about RE Investing?!" To which I tell them that what I know can fill a 12 oz cup, but before I joined BP, it could've fit into a 2 oz cup! 

I've even written the link for BP onto my business cards with a few people I've met, because they mentioned they were wanting to get into investing. I tell them this is an incredible place to come and learn a TON!

I find this forum a wealth of knowledge, and indirectly, it helps me in my business too!

Thanks to Joshua, Brandon and all of you other posters who are so generous in sharing your deals, knowledge and expertise. Collectively, you're making this such a great place! 

And no, Joshua and Brandon, I don't need to fill out a W-2 or 1099 for spreading the word ;-o)

3Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
11y

Yes, I've been unemployed with BP for over 5 years now, lousy pay, great returns. :) 

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    11y

    I agree, I spread the word about this site to people all the time.  It's one of the first things that comes up when discussing real estate investing.  I just wish someone turned me onto BP earlier...

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    We love when people spread the love . . . thanks guys!

  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    11y

    Yes, I've been unemployed with BP for over 5 years now, lousy pay, great returns. :) 

  • Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Bill Gulley:

    Yes, I've been unemployed with BP for over 5 years now, lousy pay, great returns. :) 

    Hahaa! Love it!

  • Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
    11y

    @William Allen Yes! Knowledge is power! I can't believe all that I've learned thus far, and I haven't even been able to listen to more than a dozen of the podcasts. That's a goal to listen to at least one a week until I get caught up!

  • Investor / Wholesaler · Nashville, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 667 votes
    11y

    They will certainly help, I have picked up a lot from listening to them.  

  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    11y

    this is a great topic! I too let all the investors that I work with know about this site! That is the least we could do for @Joshua D.  is spread the word! I am also a big fan of creating a pro or plus account! It is the least amount of money that we could spend compared to the rest of the education out there. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.