No replys

2 Replies

Yesterday I asked a question and got no replies. Have I done something wrong or am I asking the wrong questions?

Not to be harsh but these forums are a VERY hopping place. If you click on "Visit Forums" from the homepage and click the button for "Unanswered" you will find PAGES of forum posts that have not yet been replied to by anyone. I actually had to hit "Load More" at the bottom to even see your post from yesterday. So if you don't get an immediate reply to a post it's not a personal thing and not necessarily that you asked a question the wrong way. If someone comes across it with some ideas they'll ask for clarification if needed. You could also use the "Search" feature at the top of the page and do some research for other related threads while you wait for an answer (or before asking a question, for that matter.) \

All that being said...I would say that there are TONS of podcasts and forum posts on how to deal with a motivated seller once rapport has been established. Essentially you ask them how much they expect to get out of the house, why they want to sell, how much they expect to get (I know I put this one already, but ask it again anyway), how much they think it will take to fix it up, how much they want for it, etc. There are a lot of questions you could ask and if you put in "Questions for motivated sellers" in the search box you'll find a boatload of forum posts and a couple hundred blog articles about it. Check those out and put together a set of questions that works for you then go talk to some motivated sellers!

Best of luck!

Lots of questions go unanswered. Sometimes the people who see it just don't know the appropriate response and it falls too far down the line and just gets missed. 

Sometimes there are questions worded awkwardly and skipped for similar reasons, or the question is too vague, etc. 

It's certainly not personal!  search the site for your answer a bit and then try again!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.