Bayonne, NJ · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 6 votes
Are there any realtors in NYC, New Jersey NJ, Indianapolis IN or Pennsylvania PA that specialize in helping investors buy properties from foreclosure including from auctions and auction sites?
Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
11y
I provide a list of all properties coming to auction, with addresses, which are not on the auction websites, and will research/comp properties an investor is interested in. 4% fee paid by buyer,
not certain about those cities other than what Wayne posted.. but there are foreclosure buying services in Atlanta, Vegas, Phx that I know of... and I personally bought foreclosures in Leheigh and Coral with the help of a RE team .. they got paid a fee to bid... fee to rehab and list fee when they sold... it basically turn out to be about a 50 50 deal
us the money them the work... I am good with that.. never went there.. never looked at anything other than pictures.. just wired funds and signed selling huds etc..
And I know other markets were there are RE teams that will do the buy for you the rehab and tenant them all for a fee... its somewhat of an alternative to TK investing... if your looking for cash flow homes. .you get a better buy in price.. but no cash flow during rehab.. so one would need to weigh it all out.