Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Michael Dunn
  • Olive Branch, MS
Votes |
New Investor / Rental Property owner Questions .......

Michael Dunn
  • Olive Branch, MS
Posted Aug 5 2015, 20:01

Good Evening,

Just wanted to ask and run by a few questions, regarding some general Investor and Rental Properties .....

1. Once you start receiving Rental income , How long do you have to wait, before a Lender will let you use that Rental Income as your own Income .

Say you clear $500 a month from a Rental property , and have had a renter renting that property from you for 4 months at the time that you go in to the Lender to try and get another Loan for another Rental Property...... will they likely use that $500 that you're making from the Rental,  " Go Towards " your actual income ?

2.  I know that HomePath has an Investor based loan at  10% down ?  ( I guess it is still 10% down , if purchasing as an Investor ) ?

Aside from HomePath's Investor Loan , are there any other Loans out there that have " Lower " than 20% down , if you are wishing to purchase a property as an Investor ?

3.  Is there any  " Investor " Loan out there , that will allow you to do some of the basic rehab work yourself .... I'E.  let you install the flooring and paint the inside and outside of the house ?

Thanks for all of the help,

always appreciate it - Michael

Loading replies...