seller text me am i a cash buyer

seller text me am i a cash buyer

Barnegat, NJ · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 4 votes

hello BP family I have been calling this seller for todays he called me back today I missed call when I called him back he didn't answer but text me 10 min later. ( are u a cash buyer)

he wont answer call so we can talk how should I respond I was looking for seller fin. but should I say yes if go down on the price also I don't know what rehab will cost he only have one pic of the house I asked for pics of the inside he never responded. also looked   up property owner think he is an investor living in another town . any ideas or advise please

0Reply
17 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Tell him the truth...

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    10y

    @Henry Winn you probably nailed it another investor and does not want to waste time with a wholesaler or someone who wants seller financing. ERgo the text e

  • Barnegat, NJ · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I text him back can do cash offer if price go down  and if its move in ready. if not looking for seller financing.

    I don't want to do all cash,  have to rehab and still cover mortgage till I get rented

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    10y

    The "seller" is a wholesaler.

  • Wholesaler · Atwater, CA · Member since 2013 · 161 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    Do you the property address? If so find out who the owner is. 

  • Investor · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2015 · 476 posts · 197 votes
    10y

    @Henry Winn, just FYI, if you buy all cash there will be no mortgage to cover.

  • Investor · San Diego, CA · Member since 2012 · 100 posts · 37 votes
    10y

    Perhaps you should not be doing this deal if you really are not a cash buyer.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.