REI Groups Mobile or Baldwin County Alabama

REI Groups Mobile or Baldwin County Alabama

Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
I am looking for any meet ups or REI groups around Mobile Or Baldwin county Alabama. Anyone know of any active meetings?
0Reply
114 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Daphne, AL · Member since 2015 · 463 posts · 86 votes
10y

Just to give you a heads up for scheduling purposes, if you don't want the two meetings to conflict, the first Daphne P.I.G. meeting will be March 17th, 7 PM, at the Daphne Civic Center.  I would also appreciate if you could make them on different nights, because I'd love to come to your guys meet-up to connect on a more personal level with some investors in the area.  Awesome idea!

See this reply in the discussion

49 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    That works just fine. Thanks for taking the laboring oar.
  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Let's do it

  • Mobile and Baldwin, AL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I have looked also for REI group in our area.

    Please count me in also.

    I did find this one but not sure if it's  active " Port City Real Estate Investors Association"

  • Loxley, AL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I would be interested in attending also.

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    Got meeting?
  • Mobile and Baldwin, AL · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Any meetings yet?

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    Not yet.
  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    We can all set something up

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Jared R. @Al Wilson @Debra Wilhite @Ken Harter @Kody Broussard @Jonathan Rodrigues @Steve Driscoll @David Horton Your wish is my command. A group of guys that do deals here in Mobile and Baldwin county have started up a monthly meeting. The first meeting is May 24 at 6pm. Meeting starts at 6:30pm. We are doing it at the Holiday Inn, Downtown Mobile. Just posted the event with our website in the market place for more information. Feel free to contact me for more info.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/30...

  • Rental Property Investor · Baldwin, NY · Member since 2009 · 78 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    If i'm in the area, I'd love to attend. Thanks

  • Flipper · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 45 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    Hello!!

    Has a meetup for Mobile/Daphne area be set up yet. I'm eager to participate and network with fellow investors!

    Ashleigh 

  • Attorney · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Any local traction on these meetings? I see where PIG meets from time to time in Daphne and Pensacola, however I am unsure of the schedule.

  • Wholesaler · Daphne, AL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    we meet this thur night 630pm daphne civic center

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 68 posts · 33 votes
    9y

    Alabama Investors Assoc (AIA) out of Bham is a very solid group with meetings every month, and they have announced they are coming to Baldwin Co within the next few weeks I believe.

  • Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Did you guys follow through and get this group started? If so then I would love to join and if not maybe we can get started.

  • Daphne , AL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi all,

    Is this group still open. Are there any upcoming meetings? I would be interested to attend as well

    Thanks,

    Margaret.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Margaret Arulananda Yes there is. Sending you a PM

  • Daphne , AL · Member since 2017 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Hi,Can someone please send me referral for GC in the mobile area . I would need to hire someone to fix a deck and other minor issues around a property.Many thanks 

  • Mobile, AL · Member since 2018 · 21 posts · 8 votes
    8y

    Are these meetings still taking place.  Would love to get involved.  Thanks

  • Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Did anyone every start up any meetings from this thread?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile AL | Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Jared Irby Hey Jared, wondering if you ever formed a group in the area? New to the area and looking to network.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile AL | Tampa, FL · Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    3y

    @Ash Lynn Hi Ash, was a group ever formed? If so, please let me know or send PM! 

    Thanks 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.