REI Groups Mobile or Baldwin County Alabama

REI Groups Mobile or Baldwin County Alabama

Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
I am looking for any meet ups or REI groups around Mobile Or Baldwin county Alabama. Anyone know of any active meetings?
0Reply
117 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Daphne, AL · Member since 2015 · 463 posts · 86 votes
10y

Just to give you a heads up for scheduling purposes, if you don't want the two meetings to conflict, the first Daphne P.I.G. meeting will be March 17th, 7 PM, at the Daphne Civic Center.  I would also appreciate if you could make them on different nights, because I'd love to come to your guys meet-up to connect on a more personal level with some investors in the area.  Awesome idea!

See this reply in the discussion

49 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    I'm located in Mobile Al as well. I would be interested in attending a meeting and networking. I have a few other people who would be interested as well.

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    I believe there is an established REI group in Mobile, but I do not think it has had a meeting in a number of months. I do not know of one in Baldwin County, but there should be plenty of interest.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Jared R. and @Al Wilson. Maybe we can change that and get a meet up going!

  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    Sounds good to me

  • Mobile, Alabama (AL) · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I would like to attend as well

  • Investor · Foley, AL · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    Hello @Jared Irby

    There is a Meet Up called the Professional Investors Guild that meets in Pensacola, but they are starting a Meet Up in Daphne next month.

    http://professionalinvestorsguild.com

    It's a more structured meet up with guest speakers monthly. I attended the one in Pensacola last month and joined. 

    First visit is free and then after that they have minimum dues of 17 dollars a month. 

    Best Regards,

    Kody

  • Daphne, AL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jared Irby:

    Thanks @Jared R. and @Al Wilson. Maybe we can change that and get a meet up going!

    I'm interested too. Let's start one!

  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    There is a place called Mars Hill Cafe on downtowner blvd that is very nice and has a quiet atmosphere. We could do something there once a month.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Jared R. and @Jonathan Rodrigues I will set something up and post back here. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Tuscumbia, AL · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 26 votes
    10y
    Anybody Know of anything in north Alabama?
  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    i do not

  • Rental Property Investor · Baldwin, NY · Member since 2009 · 78 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Any meets in Southern Alabama I would be very interested in attending. Please keep me in mind.

    There are Reia and other meets in Montgomery, Birmingham, that I have already attended, and I hear there is another i the Huntsville area. Check for Re Meetings on google.com

    Thanks.... Steve D

  • Investor · Athens, AL · Member since 2015 · 45 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    North ALABAMA - Madison.... there is a REI. They have a meetup set up. Just google Madison Real Estate Investment group. Good luck.

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    Let's put together a meeting in Baldwin County a couple of weeks from now. Daphne or Fairhope?
  • Daphne, AL · Member since 2016 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Al Wilson:

    Let's put together a meeting in Baldwin County a couple of weeks from now. Daphne or Fairhope?

    I would love to attend. I suggest Daphne, unless there is somewhere in Fairhope you have in mind.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Jonathan Rodrigues @Al Wilson @Steve Driscoll Definitely heard of them. Will check it out.

  • Investor · Foley, AL · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    I am interested as well. It would be great if you guys could schedule something that does not conflict with PIG so I can attended both. 

    Best Regards,

    Kody

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Kody Broussard:

    I am interested as well. It would be great if you guys could schedule something that does not conflict with PIG so I can attended both. 

    Best Regards,

    Kody

     Absolutely. I think we would be able to get some more people to attend if they didn't overlap. Will keep that in mind. Look forward to meeting some of you guys.

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Setting up your own meetup or networking event is awesome. I am a wholesaler in NW Florida and also a member of the Professional Investors Guild.  By all means set up your own meetings even if its just over a cup of coffee. I have done this myself and benefit from it greatly. We meet over here at the IHOP every Tuesday morning. There is also a meetup group over here in Pace the first Monday of every month at OOPS Alley.

    What I'm getting at is these are all great, but the level of expertise, energy and networking that I get from PIG is unsurpassable. Please come and see for yourself. The first one is FREE! This group covers the entire Gulf Coast of Florida but is expanding. The number of active investors to network and market to, and with is incredible. What you can learn here is vast. 

    You can not go wrong by coming once, and then you will be hooked. If you do not have a sponsor that's fine. That being said, I would like to win the award for the most referrals at the Christmas party.  So if you don't have a sponsor, which you don't need, please feel free to use my name on yiur initial registration form. 

    I look forward to seeing each and everyone of you there and making your aquaintence. Look forward to doing a ton of business with each and every one of you. 

    Great day!

  • Developer · Daphne, AL · Member since 2015 · 463 posts · 86 votes
    10y

    Just to give you a heads up for scheduling purposes, if you don't want the two meetings to conflict, the first Daphne P.I.G. meeting will be March 17th, 7 PM, at the Daphne Civic Center.  I would also appreciate if you could make them on different nights, because I'd love to come to your guys meet-up to connect on a more personal level with some investors in the area.  Awesome idea!

  • Attorney · Fairhope, AL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    I'd be interested in a meeting on the eastern shore.

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    How about a meeting in Baldwin County one evening soon?
  • Real Estate Investor · Mobile, AL · Member since 2016 · 41 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    sounds good to me

  • Investor · Daphne, AL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 242 votes
    10y
    Unless someone else wants to jump in, I will make the arrangements and post them here.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I have spoken with a couple people off line and was working on a meeting date. I will get something together so we can have a good turn out and post here. That work?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.