CA Flipper Expanding to Lower Priced Markets, Where Should I Go??

CA Flipper Expanding to Lower Priced Markets, Where Should I Go??

Professional · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes

I'am a Flipper/Developer in San Diego and Orange County, CA.  I'm looking to expand into lower priced markets to get a better bang for my buck.  Looking for fast DOM, good economic indicators, and average sales price under 200k.  Which markets would you recommend?  What niches are you finding success in?

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Laguna Niguel, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Dirk Watters you might want to try Riverside and San Bernardino counties if you have not already done so.

  • Engineer/Real Estate Investor · Renton, WA · Member since 2015 · 368 posts · 120 votes
    10y

    @Dirk Watters

    Inland Empire is where I am looking to get started. I've lived here since 1999. I would be careful with San Bernardino area due to the crime. Just try to understand that area well and the risks. There was a post not that long ago where an investor who owns multiple properties in San Bernardino gets weekly calls that his vacant homes are being broken into. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.