Rental Property Investor · Tucson AZ / Nice FR / Washington DC · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
I'm interested in seeing what others are up to in terms of volume. How many deals do you do per year, and what methods do you use? It does not matter if your buy and holding, flipping, or wholesaling.
I'm doing around 20-30 buy and hold deals per year, I'm on track for 30 this year, mostly townhouses, but we do get the random apartment deals now and then... We use MLS/Agents, letters, and networking to find deals.
Real Estate Agent · Woodstock, GA · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 3 votes
10y
28 single family homes so far this year. 40 last year. Hold/rent 80% of my deals a year before selling (some renovated before or after renting) to save money on taxes (long term capital gains). Balance are bought and resold quickly (30 days total) with my Roth IRA owned LLC (tax free flips).
Leads from Homevestors franchise (direct mail, billboards, pay per click and television advertising).
Investor · Avilla, IN · Member since 2013 · 796 posts · 769 votes
10y
I've added 21 rental units so far this year...
2 single family homes
1 commercial space...which I'm currently selling
A duplex
16 unit apartment complex
Still plenty of time left to add some more!
Wholesaler · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes
10y
John Chin how would you compare SEO and Online marketing to Direct Mailing in terms of effectiveness? Do you feel like either marketing strategy is more effective than the other, or do you feel like they both compliment each other to create a balance in an investors marketing plan for steady lead generation?