How Wholesaling Got Me Into Building & Rehabing

How Wholesaling Got Me Into Building & Rehabing

Wholesaler · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes

Hello Everyone, 

I got into wholesaling about 5 years ago and built up good capital from doing it and still do it to this day. I have recently got into building brand new homes in markets i have identified to be worthy to build in the Oklahoma City area. I never thought i would get into building new construction but based on wholesales i have done, i studies the comps and saw an increase in values of homes being flipped. So, i thought to myself, why wholesale it? I did my numbers and thought well i can make more money (not all deals) depending on the time frame it will take. So from there, i starting becoming a hybrid real estate investor. If you're a beginner, i would suggest getting into wholesaling before doing anything else as it will teach you a great deal of information on the market you are getting into. 

1Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2013 · 368 posts · 191 votes
9y

Tarek,

Thanks for the inspiration I used wholesaling to build a small rental portfolio but seriously thinking about getting into do some rehabs. Thanks for the encouragement.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · OKC, OK · Member since 2008 · 108 posts · 235 votes
    9y

    Hey Tarek!  I'm an investor in the OKC area as well.  I sent you a message on FB.

    Drew

  • Curtis YoderPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Tulsa, OK · Member since 2014 · 241 posts · 187 votes
    9y

    That is a great encouragement to new investors wanting to get started. Most careers begin at the bottom. Successful people find a way to climb the ladder. Congratulations to your success!

  • Wholesaler · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    9y
    Thanks! Curtis Yoder
  • Rental Property Investor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2013 · 368 posts · 191 votes
    9y

    Tarek,

    Thanks for the inspiration I used wholesaling to build a small rental portfolio but seriously thinking about getting into do some rehabs. Thanks for the encouragement.

  • Wholesaler · Oklahoma City, OK · Member since 2012 · 53 posts · 24 votes
    9y
    Anytime man! Marcus Maloney
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.