Long Islander investing in Syracuse...

Long Islander investing in Syracuse...

Real Estate Investor · Flushing, NY · Member since 2016 · 210 posts · 77 votes

Hello BP,

So I believe I will be investing in the Syracuse area...

The numbers seem very good with these multi-family homes...

I was wondering if I could use some of your people to help...could you refer a property manager, inspector, a general contractor and a handyman (for the small day to day stuff)?

Also, what are the people like up there in Syracuse?  I hate to sound paranoid, but certain parts of NYC are still very...well...diversity intolerant.

0Reply
73 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 26 votes
7y

@Emmanuel Longo We do most of our work with Paul Finch, he's a local contractor in Syracuse and works with many of the local BP community investors. He's a very active investor and property manager as well, so he's a great overall asset for our market. I've sent you a PM for his contact information.

See this reply in the discussion

29 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 26 votes
    7y

    @Emmanuel Longo We do most of our work with Paul Finch, he's a local contractor in Syracuse and works with many of the local BP community investors. He's a very active investor and property manager as well, so he's a great overall asset for our market. I've sent you a PM for his contact information.

  • Property Manager · Syracuse, NY · Member since 2016 · 601 posts · 384 votes
    7y

    <----- 

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    Is anyone aware of any Meetups in Syracuse for Rental real estate investing? I'd love to attend.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.