Looking for an Agent in the Sarasota / Bradenton area

Looking for an Agent in the Sarasota / Bradenton area

Golden, CO · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 9 votes
Hello, I'm looking for an agent who knows the Sarasota/Bradenton market. Ideally someone with multi-family (2-4 units) experience who is open to working with an out of state buyer. Let me know if you have any recommendations! Thanks, Marc
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Andy MooreBusiness Member
    Residential Real Estate Broker · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi Marc

    My team and I have in depth knowledge of investments in this MSA. 

    We work with investors from all over the world and I'd be happy to discuss your goals given the opportunity. 

    My contact details are below. 

  • Randy BuffBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Bradenton, FL · Member since 2017 · 16 posts · 9 votes
    9y

    I am an agent working for Exit Sunset Realty. I also personally own several units and a commercial property. Duplexes have been bid up a lot locally but occasionally you can find one that makes sense. You will need to have cash resources to purchase one or your bid will not be taken (if priced well). Most investors operate with LOC or hard money and then refi after 6 to 12 month seasoning to get most of their cash out. I know a few hard money lenders that will finance up to 100% provided the deal makes sense.

    Randy Buff Exit Sunset 9*41-Seven04-4310

    Coastal Connection Realty514 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.