Recommendations on Turnkey providers

Recommendations on Turnkey providers

Chicago, IL · Member since 2017 · 96 posts · 12 votes

Hello fellow BP members!!

I wanted to check if anyone has had any experience working with any of the following turnkey providers:

1) Missy MsCall- Hammonds and her turnkey firm "Retire With Real Estate" in Ohio

2) Nick McKinnis - McKinnis Real Estate LLC based in Kansas City

3) PARC - based in Indianapolis

I am out of state investor based in Chicago looking for buy and hold turkey projects with atleast 10.0% COCROI. All of these providers have properties and experience to meet my requirements.

I wanted to check if anyone has had experience working with any of these providers and if you could share your experience/insights with me.

 Thanks in advance for your help

Tushar Shah

2Reply
44 views

Most Popular Reply

Equity Raiser and Turnkey Provider · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y
Originally posted by @Tushar Shah:

Hello fellow BP members!!

I wanted to check if anyone has had any experience working with any of the following turnkey providers:

1) Missy MsCall- Hammonds and her turnkey firm "Retire With Real Estate" in Ohio

2) Nick McKinnis - McKinnis Real Estate LLC based in Kansas City

3) PARC - based in Indianapolis

I am out of state investor based in Chicago looking for buy and hold turkey projects with atleast 10.0% COCROI. All of these providers have properties and experience to meet my requirements.

I wanted to check if anyone has had experience working with any of these providers and if you could share your experience/insights with me.

 Thanks in advance for your help

Tushar Shah

I am not too sure of any of those companies. I have never heard of them. However, I would suggest you read the following, which will help you on your search.

The Best Types of Markets for Profitable Turnkey Properties

and

What to Ask When Working With a Turnkey Provider

See this reply in the discussion

39 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    @Saurab M. There are a lot of markets in Ohio so you have to be more specific. Are you talking about Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus etc. which are very different? I don't know those markets well but have been active in Indianapolis and Kansas City for several years and personally believe that those are two of the best cash flow markets in the country. Not only are they very affordable with good rent to price ratio's, they both have diverse, growing economies and populations. 

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mike D'Arrigo:

    @Saurab M. There are a lot of markets in Ohio so you have to be more specific. Are you talking about Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus etc. which are very different? I don't know those markets well but have been active in Indianapolis and Kansas City for several years and personally believe that those are two of the best cash flow markets in the country. Not only are they very affordable with good rent to price ratio's, they both have diverse, growing economies and populations. 

    Hey Mike,

    I heard Toledo is the place to be haha

    Hope you've been well mate.

    Coming to IMN this year?

    Thanks

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mike D'Arrigo:

    @Saurab M. There are a lot of markets in Ohio so you have to be more specific. Are you talking about Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus etc. which are very different? I don't know those markets well but have been active in Indianapolis and Kansas City for several years and personally believe that those are two of the best cash flow markets in the country. Not only are they very affordable with good rent to price ratio's, they both have diverse, growing economies and populations. 

    Hey Mike,

    I heard Toledo is the place to be haha

    Hope you've been well mate.

    Coming to IMN this year?

    Thanks

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Hey @Engelo Rumora Yes, I'll be at IMN. Would love to grab dinner and drinks with you. 

  • Engelo RumoraBusiness Member
    Investor · Toledo, OH · Member since 2013 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mike D'Arrigo:

    Hey @Engelo Rumora Yes, I'll be at IMN. Would love to grab dinner and drinks with you. 

    Sounds like a plan mate

    Hit me up closer to the date

  • Investor · Yorba Linda, CA · Member since 2016 · 114 posts · 32 votes
    8y

    WOW! What a good thread! I am in California and have just started to look out of state. I have hear of Indy, Columbus, Reno, and the upcoming Detroit. I would love to connect with any investors. I am open to funding deals, partnering, or plan out doing them myself. I am also willing to try some turnkey to see if that is something I like. Basically my strategy is to try a few different things over the next 1-2 years and then settle in on a specialty. 

    @Mike D'Arrigo I would love to connect to hear more about your experiences and if there is anything i can partner with you on.

    Thanks! And again great thread and comments.

    Jorge

  • Investor · San Jose, CA · Member since 2017 · 343 posts · 102 votes
    8y

    @Saurab M.- Why not to start from your own market and market around you? Network with BP investors done with REI adventures and selling their portfolio in the markets you are interested.

    Good Luck

    Vivek

  • Rental Property Investor · St. Paul, MN · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Check out Norada Real Estate Investments

  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    8y

    @Mike D'Arrigo — glad to finally see you attend IMN.  I see you there. :)

  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    8y

    Hey @Todd Dexheimer — Thanks for the shout-out and recommendation.  I’m just coming back from our amazing two-day Investment & Properrty Tour in Memphis. 

    Continued success! 

  • Specialist · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 852 votes
    8y

    For Cleveland Ohio, 

    There are a few of us that have been in the game for a long time. 

    Of course a shameless self promotion. Me. LOL

    Joe Lieber about 15 yrs. 

    Angelo Russo about 15 yrs

    Brad Webber only a few years, but a big force in Cleveland. 

    The key is someone that will take your calls after the deal is done. 

    Hope that helps

  • Mike D'ArrigoPro Member
    Turn key provider · San Jose, CA · Member since 2010 · 4k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    8y

    Hey @Marco Santarelli. Glad to hear you'll be at IMN. Would love to get together with you there.

  • Specialist · Orange County, CA · Member since 2008 · 2k+ posts · 623 votes
    8y

    @Mike D'Arrigo — done deal.  See you there. :)

    Continued success!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.