I'm headed down to Milwaukee In August. Let's meet an talk shop!

I'm headed down to Milwaukee In August. Let's meet an talk shop!

Shawn AckermanPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes

If your going to be in the Milwaukee area near the middle of the month.  Let me know if you will be in town and we can schedule a time to talk real estate investing.  Looking forward to meeting you.

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Self Employed · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 45 votes
9y

Shawn,

Sounds like we're in the same market, get a hold of me when you get to town. 

Nate

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    If your in or around the Milwaukee WI market Mid August let me know.  I'd like to meet with you and talk a little Mid-West real estate!

  • Investor · Waukesha, WI · Member since 2011 · 199 posts · 97 votes
    9y

    @Shawn Ackerman  - count me in.

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Ok great Dan. Look forward to seeing you. 

  • Self Employed · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2015 · 135 posts · 45 votes
    9y

    Shawn,

    Sounds like we're in the same market, get a hold of me when you get to town. 

    Nate

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Nathan Schoenborn I am formalizing the location currently and will have final details of meet time/location. I will PM you the info. 

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hey @Daniel Hanson, How's 6pm today?  Also @Kurt Walker is in town.  I'll ask him if he want's to come out as well.  @Nathan Schoenborn I'll send you the meet location via PM

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y
  • Investor · Waukesha, WI · Member since 2011 · 199 posts · 97 votes
    9y

    @Shawn Ackerman  - It looks like I'm not going to be available tonight due to a conflict.  I was meeting @Kurt Walker tomorrow around 11 and should still be able to meet for that if you are still in town.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.