Just moved to Colorado spring/ looking for investment property

4 Replies

Hey BP!
I just moved to Colorado Springs, CO!
I’m looking for an investment property. I would love to get connected to the mls here and other contacts. Any local real estate groups?

Thank you!

@Jonathan Beemer

Welcome to Colorado! You're in a good place. I don't know of any groups down there, but there's a good meetup up here in Denver. I think a lot of people are seeing Colorado Springs going the way of Denver in terms of being difficult to find good investment properties, but we just got a client under contract on a SFH with a unit downstairs. They're going to Airbnb both units, and the numbers look good. (The Springs are open season for short-term rentals, and as you can see in other posts, I'm a bit of an Airbnb disciple.)

Good luck!

Welcome to the Springs! Go on meet ups.com and you’ll see there are several real estate groups that meet locally.

• Hey Jonathan, welcome to the Springs! I know you'll love it here.
    Besides Robin's suggestion to look for meetup groups, check out the ICOR group as well. They have a monthly meeting that many investors participate in. Also, look up Michael Jake, as he's one of the most active single family investors and puts on several meetings a month himself.
    I've invested here since 2004 and am also a realtor, so I can help you with your MLS searches. I've set up several for investors and would be glad to help you as well.

Welcome, do you know where you want to invest in?  As in what part of the springs.    

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.