LaPorte County, IN - need closing fast - any suggestions?

3 Replies

Hello,

(Apologies if wrong section - couldn't decide where to post)

---

Would anyone have an idea about how I could close on a property that I just went under contract for, in LaPorte County, IN - by the end of the year?  

Any recommendations or ideas would be SO greatly appreciated.  It's a great way to establish a long-term relationship with a repeat customer.  I'm not (even close) to rolling in dough, but I realize it will take some hustle and that is worth something (tip or surcharge for the rush).

----

Cash sale. Buying from owners who I believe purchased cash, in 2015. Taxes are current. FSBO. No commissions. They indicate owning clean title. Owners live in Chicago-area. I am wiling to drive to make it happen.

Thank you.

Just being honest;

Even the fastest hard money ppl I've worked with take 7 days to close. And 15 if it is your first deal with them.

Your best bet, if it is even a great deal, would be to hit craigslist and/or call a local broker and wholesale the deal to someone who is rolling in cash.

Maybe you'll make $5k to flip the contract.
Idk the numbers of your deal tho.

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  I have the money.  Just need a title company or real estate lawyer that can move fast enough. 

I found a company that is, so far, willing to work fast.  Most of the others said no or I couldn't get anyone on the line.  I realize it's the holiday season.  If you ever find yourself in the same situation, reach out and I'll share the contact.  Thanks.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.