Insurance for Out of state investors

6 Replies

Does anyone have insurance broker recommendations for single family in Milwaukee for out of state investors? I have a few properties there and seen insurance premiums jump significantly because I am not local so keen to explore alternative options. Thanks !

@Ratesh D. & @Dawn Anastasi RE Guard is an option, but not a broker.  It is an insurance program, so you only get that one option.

By contrast, I'm a broker who has RE Guard as an option, but also 10 other companies. 

The most competitive insurance options in Milwaukee depends on the location (low crime/high crime) the value of the property and how you want it covered (ACV or Replacement Cost).

Jason Bott bailed me out on a problem property when my other agent didn't know his product. He's very competitive and worth contacting. Rates are higher then they were a few years ago.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.