you know Bend blew up.. and I get it better high end golf courses and Mt. Bachelor is a better ski mountain than most anything in Washington.. But I still think no state income tax's better weather.. and more variety.. its just a winner.
I'm with you here, Kyle. Shh! My commute is increasing from 5 to 7 minutes with all the newcomers. That's 50%! LOL
Thanks for referencing the article, Jay. I'll take a look when I get done chopping up some new powder. Merry Christmas to you!
Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2013 · 123 posts · 66 votes
7y
@Jay Hinrichs
When I see someone talking flying I have to jump in. Even if it’s from an old post!
That sr22 looks like a real sharp plane. I love how there are some real quality plane manufacturers in the far north with Cirrus in Duluth and Quest in Sandpoint.
looks like there’s some fun elevation surrounding that Chelan airport...
We never made it up that far. The closest we were to Chelan was when we flew... I mean, on step, underneath the I90 bridge that crosses the Columbia by Vantage.
Telling the story for a friend... we had a little experimental Lake Buccaneer. Super fun to fly around that area. Good times, I miss those days.
When I see someone talking flying I have to jump in. Even if it’s from an old post!
That sr22 looks like a real sharp plane. I love how there are some real quality plane manufacturers in the far north with Cirrus in Duluth and Quest in Sandpoint.
looks like there’s some fun elevation surrounding that Chelan airport...
We never made it up that far. The closest we were to Chelan was when we flew... I mean, on step, underneath the I90 bridge that crosses the Columbia by Vantage.
Telling the story for a friend... we had a little experimental Lake Buccaneer. Super fun to fly around that area. Good times, I miss those days.
I flew between the wickets of the golden gate once.. but was not me was with a united pilot at the controls.. I like that little sport amphib that just came out.. same one Roy Halliday messed up in.. they are built in Davis CA.. and they do their test flying over at Lake Berryessa.. have to wait till they hit the used market and their first round of depreciation.. new I think they are 250k and that's a tad rich for a toy.
Real Estate Agent · Spokane, WA · Member since 2013 · 123 posts · 66 votes
7y
@Jay Hinrichs the Icon A5? Ya that’s a futuristic looking plane. Especially the controls. I’ll take it for 30% off in 4 years after someone else figures out the bugs on their new plane at 9,000’
I was looking at the super petrel and the seamax. Both are “budget” LSA. Whatever “budget” means ;)
There’s something about the biplane that makes me want it more. It’s so unique.
There are a few things to accomplish before I buy one of these toys, but still fun to set goals!
@Jay Hinrichs the Icon A5? Ya that’s a futuristic looking plane. Especially the controls. I’ll take it for 30% off in 4 years after someone else figures out the bugs on their new plane at 9,000’
I was looking at the super petrel and the seamax. Both are “budget” LSA. Whatever “budget” means ;)
There’s something about the biplane that makes me want it more. It’s so unique.
There are a few things to accomplish before I buy one of these toys, but still fun to set goals!
Yup the A 5 they have had some high profile fatals so it derailed them a little. but for moving about the country the Cirrus is a great machine.. if I want to drive to Wenatchee form PDX its at least 7 hours.. as there is no real straight way to get there. in the Cirrus hour or so. and on a nice day flying the north cascades the scenery alone is worth the price of admission.. I don't go GPS direct simply because it takes you over too much hostile terrain.. I run out the Gorge and then go on the lee side of Mt. Adams then direct have to stay away from Hanford.. then I load up the approach that comes in from the south over the Columbia.. and fly that in.. love that area.. And I have landed at Chelan a few times that one is a little more tricky in that it sits on a cliff side basically. northwest flying on a great day is the bomb.
do you have any recommendation for a skilled broker in the Wenatchee, WA area? I would like to talk to someone who knows the market well and has been working with investors. Looing for a multifamily property in the area.
Thank you.
I may have a recommendation, but would like to hear more detailed criteria. Price range, size, etc. A completed profile would help as well.
We need to respect the time and expertise of our good brokers.