Best ways to find Seller Financed properties?

Best ways to find Seller Financed properties?

Real Estate Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2011 · 189 posts · 33 votes

What do you guys suggest as the best locations or methods to find seller financed properties?

0Reply
13 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2010 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    14y

    Yellow letters and bandit signs are the best methods I have found.

  • Gene HackerPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Lake Isabella, CA · Member since 2011 · 969 posts · 488 votes
    14y

    I have bought a couple owner financed properties this year on the MLS. I just write up offers asking for owner financing. Most say no, but once in a while they say yes. Like all real estate investing...it a numbers game, the wider the net that you cast the more likely you will land the big one.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2008 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    14y

    Do you mean pre market or post market.

    Post market I would use a escrow/title company to pull a list of seller financed deals.

    Pre market I would pull a list of absentee owned high equity and convert their rent collection into a mortgage collection. Filter for aged owners.

    The media of my choice is yellow letter mail. Message is fairly simple.

  • Wholesaler · Washington, D.C · Member since 2011 · 449 posts · 94 votes
    14y

    Gene - when you submit offers from MLS for owner financing are you offering them full price?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.