Almost 500 houses ----> Multifamily

Almost 500 houses ----> Multifamily

Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 66 votes

Howdy BP,

I am a real estate investor in Houston Texas and started full-time investing in 2013.  I started a wholesaling and flipping company that has closed nearly 500 deals.  I sold that company in September '18 and started buying small multifamily.  

A couple of friends of mine recommended I start regularly posting here on BP.  So I thought I would start this thread and see where it goes.  Ask Me Anything, hopefully it is real estate related.  

-JB

2Reply
82 views

Most Popular Reply

Fayetteville, AR · Member since 2018 · 95 posts · 62 votes
7y
Originally posted by @Jason Bible:
Originally posted by @John Elias:

For someone looking to get started soon, if you had to redo it all again would you still start by wholesaling and flipping? I actually kind of want to follow the path you did. Flip at first then transition into rentals once i get some capital

I just closed this one with a partner.  He gets 9% interest and 30% equity.  Ill cash flow 900/month and have no money in the deal

 Jason, on this deal, do you repay the full loan or 70%, as the lender maintains 30% equity in the deal. Do you have more details on how this is structured? 

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2015 · 75 posts · 66 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @JC F.:

    @Jason Bible Can you share the name of the company?

    Jerry Tah at Property Care Houston.  http://propertycarehouston.com/

  • David OunanianBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · St. Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 380 posts · 195 votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Nathanael Shook:

    @Jason Bible

    Beginner looking for multi family. I’ve targeted saint Louis as I have family there and my home state of Colorado is too expensive

     Hi Nathanael shoot me the details on your criteria for multi family in St. Louis.  I'm coming across deals here on a regular basis.

    CASHFLOW NATION535 Reviews
  • Member since 2019 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    May be off topic but... I have a client in Beckley WV looking to get rid of her inherited property. Any ideas on who I can contact out there? We both live in Northern Va.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.