Property managers in Des Moines, IA

7 Replies

This post has been removed.

I don't have experience with any third party property managers in the Des Moines metro, but have heard Top Shelf Management is good. I currently use TenantCloud property management software to self manage our handful of units, but would like to outsource to a property manager at some point after we've acquired more units.  I look forward to seeing others responses. Thanks for asking the question!

@Joe McGovern . I self manage, but on previous posts on BP I have read good things about Top Shelf as well. As a property owner, and dealing with some other property management in the area, I have some opinions on who NOT to use. If you'd like to send me a private message, I will share said thoughts. But I don't want to air these antidotes on an open forum since I have not used the companies to manage my properties (so, perhaps my experiences were these companies just having a bad day or two, and not necessarily a poorly run company as a whole). 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here