Gratitude: What are you grateful for???? ... THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Gratitude: What are you grateful for???? ... THIS TOO SHALL PASS

Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 800 posts · 229 votes

I am so grateful for this "Great Pause". I know, I know there maybe some negative connotations for it, but man... how beautiful is our world? How lucky are we to be alive? We need to remember there is more to this world than just trying to be "Gordon Gekko" or going after that "American Dream"... there is a spherical life of holistic beauty out there and I intend to live it to the fullest when this passes.... because yes, this too shall pass. I will... Be the Blossom!

Be Inspired

What are you grateful for????

3Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, MN · Member since 2019 · 404 posts · 542 votes
6y

@Steve S. My family. I have an awesome wife and a beautiful 3 month old child. I’m not saying I’m happy about the current Covid-19 situation, but it has allowed me to spend more time at home which has been nice.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 800 posts · 229 votes
    6y

    I am grateful for this forum... for all of you... there is so much knowledge and opportunity out here on this site that I value and appreciate all of you and your perspectives. I think community is very important right now and I appreciate everything you are and do. I am grateful for you.

  • Rental Property Investor · Hawthorne, CA · Member since 2018 · 655 posts · 900 votes
    6y

    I am grateful for:

    My families health

    Safe home

    Availability of food and clean running water

    The following is gravy:

    Amenities to pass the time- Wifi-streaming movies-old dvd's-boardgames-deck of cards-streaming movies-youtube

    Knowing that my finances are in order 

  • Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 800 posts · 229 votes
    6y

    @Damaso Bautista love it man. Who else? What else are you grateful for?

  • Rental Property Investor · Bloomington, MN · Member since 2019 · 404 posts · 542 votes
    6y

    @Steve S. My family. I have an awesome wife and a beautiful 3 month old child. I’m not saying I’m happy about the current Covid-19 situation, but it has allowed me to spend more time at home which has been nice.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ogden, UT · Member since 2019 · 24 posts · 13 votes
    6y

    @Steve S.

    I am extremely grateful that I have great tenants, and that they are so far unaffected by this pandemic and still able and willing to pay rent!

    I’m grateful my property wasn’t damaged by the earthquake we just had.

    I’m grateful my family and friends are all healthy, mostly happy, and still gainfully employed.

    I’m grateful that I have a well paying job that won’t be affected by the pandemic.

  • Pollock Pines, CA · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    I'm grateful for my family and especially my loving grandchildren. 

    I'm grateful for my job that allows me to pay my bills.

    I'm grateful for all the basics, healthy food, clean water, and good health.

    I'm grateful for the beautiful view of pine and cedar trees I have everyday. I love the mountains.

    I'm grateful that I have one rental and the encouragement here on bigger pockets to move forward to get another one.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.