• Centreville, VA
Votes |
Cleveland or Memphis - Martel Turnkey is the BEST

Aj Parikh
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Centreville, VA
Posted Oct 19 2020, 09:07

Hi All, Just wanted to share my WIN on my 1st turnkey purchase scheduled for end of this month. I joined a mastermind call sometime during end of July, Antoine Martel made a presentation on Turnkey rentals and while I had heard of the concept before, I was really impressed with the market research that Antoine had done for the rentals in Cleveland and Memphis. He had talked to most of the banks, realtors, wholesalers, property managers and insurance providers in his market and created the best team out of it for the investors.

I had made a note of this and had been researching properties on Martel Turnkey website and I landed on a property outside Cleveland in a town called Maple Heights. The website has a built in ability to place an offer on the property which I did. Within an hour, I got response from their sales person and she made introductions for me to the Lenders, Insurance agent, Title company and Property Management. The next day I was able to provide my information and they set up a closing date for me. 

The main incentive of a turnkey is that you are cash flowing the day you purchase the property. Overall, really impressed with the Martel Turnkey team and would definitely recommend them to anyone who is interested in buying rentals from them.

Loading replies...