Anybody familiar with www.gohighlevel.com HighLevel CRM?

Anybody familiar with www.gohighlevel.com HighLevel CRM?

Rental Property Investor · Seattle, WA · Member since 2020 · 38 posts · 21 votes

I used HighLevel CRM for about one month and was really impressed with it.  Thinking about using it for my wholesaling business going forward.  

Does anybody have experience with it?  Any words of wisdom or details on what it's good at or doesn't do well, compared to other CRMs and marketing/messaging/emailing/dialing platforms?

Thanks!

Randy

0Reply
158 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Coach · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 121 votes
5y

This might be a little weird but I came across the post because I'm looking for information about REIReply.

REIReply is a real estate marketing system built on Go High Level's white-label plan.

And I use and love GHL because it's more than just a CRM BUT it's not specifically built for real estate investors.

That's where a company like REIReply might come in.

You see, several digital marketing companies use GHL to run their businesses and many of them, my company included, have developed powerful follow-up systems.

However, the problem is that GHL is only as good as the templates, campaigns, etc that are built within the system.

While I have almost 20 years of digital marketing experience and can build effective and powerful campaigns for me and my clients, I don't have nearly as much experience in real estate.

Ergo, I'm considering REIReply.

If they are as good with real estate marketing as I am with my company's marketing, they have a killer deal. But I'm here on BP because I don't know if they know if they're any good.

My point is that GHL is amazing software and it's worth the money. But REIReply is less expensive per month and they include the marketing templates (still, I don't know if they're any good). And it looks like they offer everything GHL does (sometimes the GHL white-label deals leave something out.)

Hope I didn't confuse you.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Safford, AZ · Member since 2016 · 53 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    funny that I just ran across this, I had a site made with this CRM too but have not had the chance to really start using it yet. Would love to hear the feedback as well!

  • Real Estate Coach · San Diego, CA · Member since 2019 · 164 posts · 121 votes
    5y

    This might be a little weird but I came across the post because I'm looking for information about REIReply.

    REIReply is a real estate marketing system built on Go High Level's white-label plan.

    And I use and love GHL because it's more than just a CRM BUT it's not specifically built for real estate investors.

    That's where a company like REIReply might come in.

    You see, several digital marketing companies use GHL to run their businesses and many of them, my company included, have developed powerful follow-up systems.

    However, the problem is that GHL is only as good as the templates, campaigns, etc that are built within the system.

    While I have almost 20 years of digital marketing experience and can build effective and powerful campaigns for me and my clients, I don't have nearly as much experience in real estate.

    Ergo, I'm considering REIReply.

    If they are as good with real estate marketing as I am with my company's marketing, they have a killer deal. But I'm here on BP because I don't know if they know if they're any good.

    My point is that GHL is amazing software and it's worth the money. But REIReply is less expensive per month and they include the marketing templates (still, I don't know if they're any good). And it looks like they offer everything GHL does (sometimes the GHL white-label deals leave something out.)

    Hope I didn't confuse you.

  • Investor · Johnson City, TN · Member since 2021 · 42 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    It's a super powerful platform but can be very complicated. If you can get past that it will do just about anything you would ever want. It's definitely built for marketing companies and I think it's best use is for that. Some guys try to put their entire business into it but in my use it lacked in basic lead management. The notes and basic CRM functionality were lacking compared to the power of the marketing automations it has. 

  • Real Estate Broker · Omaha, NE · Member since 2020 · 329 posts · 203 votes
    2y

    I use High Level for my real estate team, marketing, email campaigns, workflows and automations, text campaigns, social media management, as well as CRM. It's phenomenal! I am able to nurture both leads for SF sellers and buyers, as well as my investors for our funds and syndication. It's robust and easy to use. Integrates with almost anything and there's  ton of support. - in my humble opinion. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Tanner Sherman

    We use it as well and are very happy with it to date

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2024 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    We sell a white label version www.imaxdigital.com Full version with 24/7 support and a ton of training. Our team would also help you launch. Would love to connect with you [email protected]

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.