Rental Property Investor · Stuart, FL · Member since 2014 · 280 posts · 68 votes
Bp,
Does anyone have a hard money lender than can close on a property this Wednesday (03/31)?
The property is located in FL.
Purchase price: 215k
Appraised value 275k
Title is clear to close on Wednesday, but my current lender will not be clear to close on Wednesday. Seller already issued an extension, and is not willing to offer another, so I'm in really hot water with this!
I need am emergency private lender or hard money lender who can close FAST!
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
5y
how much of your cash do you have to put into it.. you can message me if you have some cash into this and a clear exit these are the types of deals I do.. but not for cheap thats for sure.. but we do them