Best Markets To Invest in for BRRRR Method

Best Markets To Invest in for BRRRR Method

Member since 2019 · 40 posts · 30 votes

Hey Guys, 

Im wondering what are the best markets to invest in for the brrrr method. Currently investing in Ohio and North Carolina but I wanted to know if there were any specific markets with low entry level purchase price and decent cash flow. Currently live in NY and I should be getting my 3rd property here by the end of year and will be house hacking this one. Any suggestions?

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Blacklick, OH · Member since 2016 · 286 posts · 253 votes
5y

Checkout Columbus ohio, good cashflow with good appreciation

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Santa Ana, CA · Member since 2014 · 131 posts · 111 votes
    5y

    Check into the Huntsville / Madison County area in Alabama. It’s apprx  a 2 hour drive South of Nashville and offers a lot of opportunity.

  • Rental Property Investor · Blacklick, OH · Member since 2016 · 286 posts · 253 votes
    5y

    Checkout Columbus ohio, good cashflow with good appreciation

  • Investor · Cincinnati/Fort Thomas, KY · Member since 2015 · 206 posts · 183 votes
    5y

    @Winston Covington My son goes to college there. It is really an amazing little city.

  • Real Estate Broker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 872 votes
    5y

    Andy, you can do a BRRRR in any market but many investors like the midwest for low price points. They buy in cash and then refinance... makes it a lot less stressful than getting hard money. Our city has very low price points per rent.

  • Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Andy Mejia:

    Hey Guys, 

    Im wondering what are the best markets to invest in for the brrrr method. Currently investing in Ohio and North Carolina but I wanted to know if there were any specific markets with low entry level purchase price and decent cash flow. Currently live in NY and I should be getting my 3rd property here by the end of year and will be house hacking this one. Any suggestions?

     Hi Andy, I've done quite a few BRRRRs in Columbus, OH, and have been pretty successful with those  

  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Andy Mejia:

    Hey Guys, 

    Im wondering what are the best markets to invest in for the brrrr method. Currently investing in Ohio and North Carolina but I wanted to know if there were any specific markets with low entry level purchase price and decent cash flow. Currently live in NY and I should be getting my 3rd property here by the end of year and will be house hacking this one. Any suggestions?

    I recommend you read this article on OOS investing. It explains the importance of creating your core four. You will need to get a local, rockstar Realtor, contractor, lender, and property manager.

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/core-four-real-estate-team

    I invest locally in Columbus, Ohio

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.