Best Markets To Invest in for BRRRR Method

6 Replies

Hey Guys, 

Im wondering what are the best markets to invest in for the brrrr method. Currently investing in Ohio and North Carolina but I wanted to know if there were any specific markets with low entry level purchase price and decent cash flow. Currently live in NY and I should be getting my 3rd property here by the end of year and will be house hacking this one. Any suggestions?

Check into the Huntsville / Madison County area in Alabama. It’s apprx  a 2 hour drive South of Nashville and offers a lot of opportunity.

Andy, you can do a BRRRR in any market but many investors like the midwest for low price points. They buy in cash and then refinance... makes it a lot less stressful than getting hard money. Our city has very low price points per rent.

Originally posted by @Andy Mejia :

Hey Guys, 

Im wondering what are the best markets to invest in for the brrrr method. Currently investing in Ohio and North Carolina but I wanted to know if there were any specific markets with low entry level purchase price and decent cash flow. Currently live in NY and I should be getting my 3rd property here by the end of year and will be house hacking this one. Any suggestions?

Hi Andy, I've done quite a few BRRRRs in Columbus, OH, and have been pretty successful with those  

Originally posted by @Andy Mejia :

Hey Guys, 

I recommend you read this article on OOS investing. It explains the importance of creating your core four. You will need to get a local, rockstar Realtor, contractor, lender, and property manager.

https://www.biggerpockets.com/blog/core-four-real-estate-team

I invest locally in Columbus, Ohio