Any lawyer recommendations for wholesaling commercial properties?

Any lawyer recommendations for wholesaling commercial properties?

Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 26 votes

I'm looking for a lawyer to help with wholesaling commercial properties (specifically self storage). This would include closing transactions & creating/reviewing contracts & assignment agreements. Thanks!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ronald RohdePro Member
    Attorney · Dallas, TX · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    Hi, we can help share a contract and assignment language. Will you be double closing? Assignment fee at execution? I actually posted a full YT video on this exact topic.

  • Investor · Bentonville, AR · Member since 2014 · 759 posts · 379 votes
    4y

    @Ronald Rohde would be a good source. 

    Message me if it's a deal I may be interested in your neck of the woods/vacinity.

  • Member since 2018 · 24 posts · 26 votes
    4y

    Thank you @Zach Quick and @Ronald Rohde and I definitely will reach out to you both when I find something!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.