Small industrial-focused Lenders in Richmond, VA?

Small industrial-focused Lenders in Richmond, VA?

Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes

Looking to connect with local commercial and/or construction lenders in the Richmond MSA area that are experienced in financing existing or new-build light industrial flex properties. Specifically, on small-scale flex warehouse projects under 10000SQFT. 

Does the BP community have any recommendations on who I should be speaking to in Richmond/Chesterfield markets? Any general tips for finding such lenders and how to best prepare for these types of conversations would also be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks in advance!

Disclaimer: Don't currently have anything under contract. Just looking to start initial conversations to see what options may be available :)

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 104 votes
4y

@Brandon Williams, please dm me. I will connect you with someone. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2017 · 174 posts · 104 votes
    4y

    @Brandon Williams, please dm me. I will connect you with someone. 

  • Member since 2022 · 39 posts · 8 votes
    4y

    Are you looking for a local lender or a national lender?

    I am a CFO with clients down in the Williamsburg VA/Hampton Rds area and may have contacts if you are interested.

  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Account Closed Thanks for the reply. Sent over a direct message + email.

  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2021 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    4y

    @Richard Boyd Thanks for the response! Looking to build relationships with local lenders. I'd certainly be interested in being connected. I'll message you. 

  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2014 · 88 posts · 22 votes
    4y

    I'll PM you.

  • Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    4y

    I actually just quoted a client on a warehouse/flex development in the area with a local bank. The project was 18,000 sf but the bank will consider smaller developments. They prefer existing industrial properties but will finance new developments as well. Is this your first project?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.