Financing options to purchase elderly residential care (RCFE) property

Financing options to purchase elderly residential care (RCFE) property

Investor · Bay area, CA · Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi everyone!

I am an occupational therapist and a RCFE administrator (passed the exam recently in May). I am looking for financing options to buy a 4B2B/5B2B SSH to operate a residential care business. I am contemplating about getting a FHA loan to acquire the property (property will be owner occupied and the business will be owner operated) or SBA loans. Do anyone have connections about commercial lenders and RCFE business owners?

This will be my first RCFE facility and I am excited to set up the business getting it up and running by 2024. Would love to know about other financing options and be connected to people who are running RCFEs facility in California. Thanks!

0Reply
38 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Denver McClurePro Member
    Financial Advisor · Flower Mound, TX · Member since 2018 · 661 posts · 479 votes
    3y

    Hi @Aki Lui, we have access to commercial lenders and SBA loans. Feel free to PM me if you'd like to talk through options. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.