Commerical Real Estate Property Appraiser NEEDED in Los Angeles

Commerical Real Estate Property Appraiser NEEDED in Los Angeles

Residential Real Estate Agent · LA County & Orange County, CA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 6 votes

Hi. Can someone recommend a Commerical Real Estate Property Appraiser in the Los Angeles area? Thanks.

0Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · LA County & Orange County, CA · Member since 2014 · 44 posts · 6 votes
    11y

    Commercial* Just noticed typo.

  • Real Estate Broker · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 112 posts · 34 votes
    8y

    Hey Branden,

    What was this in regards to? I know brokers who have done years of appraisals who can give you a bpo. I also know of an appraisal company that does a lot of work in Socal as well. Message me and I'd love to connect you to either of them. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.