Need advice and opinion on commercial deal

Need advice and opinion on commercial deal

Real Estate Broker · San Jose, CA · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 4 votes
I have a commercial deal where I received all financials and rent rolls , would like to know if anybody is willing to take a second look for me and give me some input . Thank you I will email you details
0Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Vendor · Denver, CO · Member since 2015 · 63 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    I will review if you like.

    You will need to send me a colleague request.

  • Flipper · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2015 · 265 posts · 27 votes
    10y

    I always love to give a 2nd opinion..

  • Commercial loan officer · San Francisco Bay Area , CA · Member since 2015 · 31 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Hi Joe - feel free to send me what you have. I do a debt service coverage ratio that can give you some good insight. My office is in San Mateo not too far from you.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.