Best Commercial Agent Refferal needed for Houston Texas

Best Commercial Agent Refferal needed for Houston Texas

Investor · houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi there,

I need recomendations for the best commercial agents in  Houston!

I'm looking for two different agents...

I have a land near the gulf freeway (central Houston) enterprise is renting but need to find a new tenant.

Also I'm looking for a good agent near brookshire, Texas. This would be to lease out our land there so someone savy, smart, and ready to market our property and get the job done! 

Would appreciate some referrals as these are important decisions for my family and we need a trustworthy hardworking person to help.

Thanks, look forward to the response from this forum!

0Reply
10 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Friendswood, TX · Member since 2015 · 119 posts · 75 votes
    10y
    I know of a good commercial agent in the area. I'll send you a colleague request with his contact info.
  • Lender · Across US · Member since 2015 · 66 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    I have a great recommendation - I have sent them a number of referrals with happy property owners (many have been with them for years).  

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 92 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    I am a licensed real estate agent in Texas.  I would be glad to assist you.  I will send you a colleague request with my information.

  • Miami Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    9y

    I am not sure if you still need help, but I have an agent I use in Houston that is great. 

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2014 · 16 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    I am in a similar situation and have the same need. Have you found someone, OP? I would be grateful for any referrals you are willing to share.  TIA

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.