Do we have a community of Commercial RE in Phoenix?

Do we have a community of Commercial RE in Phoenix?

Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Hi BP, My name is Rodolfo Licon, I am 23 years old and I am somewhat new to real estate. I always look for ways to improve my networking, learn faster from others and viceversa! If interested let me know! Thanks, Rodolfo Licon
0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Chandler, AZ · Member since 2011 · 145 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Hey Rodolfo! Have you joined AZREIA or PHXREIA? Great place to network and find someone in commercial RE!

  • Scottsdale , AZ · Member since 2015 · 52 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    @Rodolfo Licon We have several commercial investors in our network. They are also teaching classes and offering mentorship here in Phoenix. Let me know if you would like more details! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.